1. GMGDC’s Pitch and Match meeting system will help you connect face-to-face with

    This year at the Global Mobile Game Developers Conference in Chengdu, we kick-off a great partnership with www Pi

  2. 6 Pro Tips For Publishing Games in MENA – 5 Top MENA Developers Weigh In

    The MENA market has one of the highest proportion of whales amongst players Here’s 6 top tips for the ME

  3. VP of Tencent Lv Peng, Shares His Thoughts on 5 Trends That Will Shape Gaming N

    VP of Tencent Lv Peng shares his thoughts and predictions for the future of gaming in the next 5 years and wh

  4. Genome Sequencing Perspective of Mobile Gaming

    Gaming has common themes There is a hero who performs feats of grandeur in order to defeat a villain Or ther

  5. Developing or Publishing in China? The 6 Key Facts You need to Know.

    Do you know that 48% of Apps in China are distributed by ‘direct downloads’ with the remaining 52% s

  6. The 2015 GMGC Global Mobile Games Industry Whitebook is Now Available

    The Global Mobile Game Confederation (GMGC) and leading market research firm Newzoo, with support of big data fir

  7. Chinese New Year and its impact on Mobile Gamers

    The Chinese Lunar New Year is undoubtedly the biggest event on the Chinese festival calendar Throughout China many

  8. 7 Key Figures: Where the Chinese Mobile Game Market is moving in 2015

    The increase in smartphone users will continue to drive the market for mobile games while average revenue per us

  9. Tips from Game Companies and their First Investors: How do you get seed investme

    At Mobile Game Asia 2015 Bangkok, we invited 3 mobile game start-ups together with their seed investors to get

  10. Indonesia: A Large Potential Market for Hardcore Mobile Games

    With smartphone penetration projected to hit 40% within the next 3 years, and 38 million first time users Indone